|British Infantryman "Albert Brown" 1/6 Figure |
Fully articulated and magnificently lifelike, this 1/6 scale figure of a British infantryman from World War I is dressed for the trenches. You get:
- Mark I Steel Helmet
- M1905 Service Dress Cap
- M1902 Service Dress Tunic
- M1902 Service Dress Trousers
- B5 Ammunition Boots
- M1902 Khaki Puttees
- M1908 Five Cartridge Pouch Set
- P1903 Leather Bandolier
- M1908 Pack/Valise
- M1908 Haversack
- M1908 Shoulder Braces
- M1908 Waist Belt
- M1908 Entrenching Tool with Carrier
- Mark I Wire Cutters and Carrier
- M1917 Small Box Respirator
- M1908 Water Bottle with Carrier
- "Machine Gun Guards" Sleeve Patches
- A Choice of Four Insignia for the M1905 Service Dress Cap
- A Choice of Three Shoulder Regimental Titles
- Short Magazine Lee Enfield Rifle No. 1 Mark III
- M1908 Bayonet with Scabbard
- NEO 3 Body
- Men Hands
- Character Head - NEW!
- Clear Stand Mount
12" tall; arrives ready to display.
|Ta 152H-1 1/72 Die Cast Model|
Ofw. Josef Keil, Stab./JG 301, Alteno, April, 1945
Designed for high-altitude interception of American B-17s (and B-29s rumored to be on the way), the Luftwaffe's Ta 152 was one of the fastest, highest-flying piston-engine fighters of World War II. No. 28 in the Oxford Diecast series of 1/72 scale, die cast warplanes, this model - the first of its type - of a Ta 152 flown by Ofw. Josef Keil of Stab./JG 301 in April, 1945, features engraved panel lines, a detailed cockpit with a glazed canopy, authentic markings, and more. 8" wingspan; arrives ready to display on the included stand.
We need to make room on our shelves for all of the hot new products that are coming out, so we're offering you savings of up ... This stunning coffee table book, Where Valor Rests, features more than 200 unforgettable photographs of Arlington Nati... Babes in Arms is a new line of military-themed female figures, and you can get them here at Military Issue.
... We have added Thomas Gunn products to our offerings of 1/30 scale military miniatures, so be sure to check them out. Based ou... We're excited to introduce this new line of premium quality, 1/72 scale, die cast armor models! Created by German manufacture...